MAMP & MAMP PRO —
Version 5.1 released
We’ve just released version 5.1 of MAMP & MAMP PRO. This update is available for download and contains some bug fixes and improvements.
MAMP & MAMP PRO
- Updated components
- MySQL 5.7.23
- phpMyAdmin 4.8.3
- New components
- Extensions to use Redis from PHP, Perl, Python & Ruby
- Fixed a crash when retrieving the MySQL password
- The Create Snapshot toolbar item gets highlighted again when a snapshot is being created.
- The Memcached and Redis extensions for PHP are now only enabled when GroupStart is enabled for these servers.
- PHP versions can be removed from inside MAMP PRO.
- Fixed a crash when reading the user ID
- Edit windows support proxy icons in the titlebar – when possible.
- The checkbox “Automatically resolve aliases and symbolic links” now works correctly in open dialogs.
- You can no longer create snapshots if there is not enough free disk space.
- Host-specific ports are no longer ignored.
- Fixed a crash when creating/restoring a snapshot
- Added MySQL user “mamp” as a “root” stand-in for emergencies
Don’t hesitate to report any other bug you may find to our bugbase so we can fix it as quickly as possible.