MAMP PRO —
Version 5.0.4 released
We’ve just released version 5.0.4 of MAMP PRO. This update is only available via the in-app update function of MAMP PRO and contains some bug fixes and improvements.
- MySQL no longer wrongly reports failed starts.
- Redis starts more reliably when using the ‘redis’ user account.
- Fixed an auto layout bug on Mac OS X 10.10
- No longer crashes when opening a file in a new window
- MAMP PRO can now start the update of the complete MAMP package.
- Automatically created snapshots now have “[auto]” in their name.
- When purging old snapshots “[auto]” snapshots are removed first, then the oldest snapshots, until only 100 or less snapshots per host are left.
- Included remote server information in Summary
- Inactive hosts will no longer be written to the /etc/hosts file.
- Fixed an exception when updating a component
- A new toolbar item to show/hide the sidebar of the main window
- Added publish and import host entries to the contextual menu of the hosts’ list and the action menu
- Added progress indicator to update window
- Reduced use of external tools
Don’t hesitate to report any other bug you may find to our bugbase so we can fix it as quickly as possible.