We’ve just released version 5.1.1 of MAMP PRO. This update is only available via the in-app update function of MAMP PRO and contains some bug fixes and improvements.
- When installing WordPress you need to create an admin name and password.
- Using single quotes in WordPress passwords no longer crash the application.
- Hardened host import and publish functions against network interruptions
- Improved loading from Cloud in PHP cgi mode
- Fixed a bug when reloading the hosts table
Please note: This version introduces an improved Cloud archive format which older versions can NOT read! Updating all your installations to version 5.1.1 solves this.
Don’t hesitate to report any other bug you may find to our bugbase so we can fix it as quickly as possible.